Association ARID was a partner in the project under the Leonardo da Vinci Transfer of Innovation, entitled “Agricultural Youngsters Oriented Ultimate Training Handbook”
The project was entitled. “Youngsters Oriented Agricultural Ultimate Training Handbook” was implemented within the framework of the Leonardo da Vinci by partners from Turkey, Polish, Hungary, Spain, Romania and Italy. Poland in the project represented the Association ARID.
The project started on 01/11/2013 and finished at 31/10/2015 .
The main objective of the project titled “Youngsters Oriented Agricultural Ultimate Training Handbook”
The objectives of this project were:
- Improving the competitiveness and the sustainable development of rural areas and enterprises;
- Ensure transfer of innovation in the agricultural sector and farmers’ associations;
- Help improve the quality of life in rural areas;
- Development of employment;
- Supporting the “New skills for new jobs” in rural areas;
- The implementation of the EQF (European Qualification Framework) recommendations in vocational training for the agricultural sector;
- Adaptation of the EQF teaching materials aimed at young people
Existing teaching materials were made with new innovative case studies from Turkey, Poland, Romania and Hungary, as well as comparative studies of cases in Spain, they were used for benchmarking best practices.
At the autumn 2015 it was held the last meeting of the consortium. The meeting was held in Canakkale, Turkey. The meeting was attended by representatives of all the partners in the consortium. during the meeting, they discussed all issues related to the last activities in the project.