CPIP – Comunitatea pentru Invatarea Permanenta – is a non-profit, non-governmental, private organization active in educational, social and agricultural fields.
CPIP provides information and advice for career guidance, training of trainers, development of educational and formative alternative programs, counselling and training, labour market integration and empowerment of people living in rural areas, minorities, immigrants, disadvantaged groups, and gender equality mainstreaming.
– Contracting research projects at local, regional, national, and international levels;
– Developing social, educational, and agricultural research;
– Ensuring proper environment for the educational and social development of all community members;
– Increasing community educational institution awareness and involvement and creating links with all social actors;
– Initiating, developing, and supporting educational campaigns;
– Organizing courses, training seminars, expert workshops, and other events with the active involvement of national and international institutions and experts;
– Promoting the culture and practice of lifelong learning;
– Supporting lifelong learning through national and international activities.
Training, counselling, facilitating the integration of disadvantaged people and of people from rural and remote areas on the labour market, counselling as a part of adult educator’s work; strengthening the role of civil society in promoting human rights and fighting discrimination; providing gender sensitive education; gender mainstreaming.