I. General provisions
II. The purpose and scope of data collection
III. The basis of data processing
IV The right to control, access and correct your data
V. “Cookies” files
VI. Final provisions
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The administrator of personal data collected via the website ……………..Association based in …………………., hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”, who is also a Service Provider.
2. The Customer’s personal data are processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
3. The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
a. processed in accordance with the law,
b. collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
c. substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form allowing identification of persons they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
II. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
1. The personal data of the Customers, collected by the Administrator, are used for:
a. contacting the customer (customer)
b. information purposes and other activities related to the Customer’s activity on the website ……………..
c. marketing goals (Newsletter)
2. The Administrator processes the following personal data of the Service Users:
a. Name and surname,
b. Date of birth,
d. E-mail address,
e. Phone number,
h. The number and series of the ID card,
3. The administrator may process the following data characterizing the method use by the Customer of services provided electronically
a. Symbols identifying the termination of a telecommunications network or IT system used by the Service Recipient.
b. Information on the beginning, ending and scope of each time the use by the Customer of the service provided via the route electronic.
c. Information on the use by the Customer of the services provided by electronic means.
d. Providing personal data referred to in point 2 is necessary for provision of services by the Service Provider via e-mail within the website.
III. BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
1. Using the website and concluding contracts for the provision of services by road electronic through it, which involves the need to provide personal data is completely voluntary. The data subject, independently decides whether he wants to start using the services provided electronically by the Service Provider in accordance with the Regulations.
2. Pursuant to art. 23 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended), data processing is allowed, among others if:
a. the data subject consents to it, unless it is deleting her data.
b. it is necessary to perform the contract when the data subject, is her party or when it is necessary to take action before concluding a contract at the request of the data subject.
3. Processing of personal data by the Administrator always takes place in the grounds for the admissibility of their processing mentioned in point 2. Data processing will be related to the implementation of the contract or the need to take action before concluding a contract at the person’s request, which the data refer to (point 2 (b).
IV. THE RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS THE CONTENTS OF THEIR DATA AND THEM IMPROVEMENT
1. The Service Recipient has the right to access their personal data and theirs correction.
2. Every person has the right to control the processing of data which he has they concern the data contained in the Administrator’s data collection, in particular the right to requests to supplement, update or rectify personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal, if they are incomplete, out-of-date, untrue or have been collected from violation of the Act or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they have been harvested.
3. In order to exercise the rights referred to in point 1 and 2 can be used by sending an appropriate e-mail message through use contact form on the Association’s website.
1. The Website of the Service Provider uses “cookies”. No change after the website of the browser’s browser settings is synonymous with the expression consent to their use.
2. Installation of “cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website. The “cookies” files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in especially those requiring authorization.
3. The website uses types:
3. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored they are in the end-device of the Recipient until they log out (leave the website).
4. “Analytical” cookies allow a better understanding of the method Customer’s interaction regarding the content of the website, better organize its layout. “Analytic” cookies accumulate information on how to use the website by Recipients, the type of website from which the Recipient has been redirected, and the number of visits and time of the Client’s visit to page. This information does not record specific personal data Recipients, but they are used to develop usage statistics Web page.
4. The User has the right to decide on the access to “cookie” files to your computer through their previous selection in your window browser. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of service “cookies” are available in the software settings (browsers website).
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The administrator applies technical and organizational measures to ensure protection personal data processed, appropriate to threats and categories data protected, and in particular, protects data against them making available to unauthorized persons, taken away by a person unauthorized, processing in violation of applicable laws and change, loss, damage or destruction.
2. The Service Provider shall provide appropriate technical means to prevent obtaining and modifying data by unauthorized persons personal data sent electronically.