The main aims of Association ARID
The aim of the Association is promoting development of regions, including in particular:
- Shaping attitudes open to knowledge and innovation.
- The dissemination of modern information technology.
- Facilitating the flow of information about the latest developments in science and technology applicable to adults in continuing education.
- Sustaining awareness of their cultural heritage and learn from it for contemporary solutions.
- Supporting local initiatives in line with the objectives of the Association.
- Creating favorable conditions for overcoming the geographical boundaries, administrative and generational.
- Facilitate the establishment of partnership relations.
- Popularize environmental and ecological methods of farming.
The Association pursues its objectives by:
- programming, organizing and conducting various forms of education and training,
- publishing and distributing material of a training, information and current affairs,
- participation in research relevant to regional development,
- studies, reviews and advice for various professional groups, including leaders, teachers and counselors,
- promoting and supporting entrepreneurship,
- provide assistance in organizing and developing local action groups,
- participation in professional counselors, teachers and community leaders in the field of rural renewal and reconstruction of cultural heritage
- participation in preparing staff to use financial aid from the European Union and World Bank
- cooperation in the implementation of EU structural programs,
- cooperate with universities and research and development in the implementation of research results,
- training, initiating and organizing conferences, lectures, seminars, courses and workshops
- working with individuals and legal entities and organizations of local governments, governmental and nongovernmental, including foreign and international, whose actions are consistent with the statutory objectives of the association,
- promotion activities of the association in the media and to the interests of public life.